AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket (Admit Card) 2019: The new Government of Andhra Pradesh decided to minimize the unemployment number soon after its formed. Without late the Government has released the notification for 1.6 lakh jobs for Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteer. This process is for both rural and urban areas.
All the applicants are waiting to download the Hall Tickets/Admit Cards.
For those, we have come up with this article to download the Hall Tickets.
Along with the Hall Tickets, candidates can check the post wise exam dates (updated) below.
Post wise Exam Dates & Time
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies:
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary
- Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA)
- Village Sericulture Assistant (VSA)
- Panchayat Secretary Group 6- Digital Assistant
- Survey Assistant
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary
- Village Agriculture Secretary (VAS)
- Village Horticulture Secretary(VHS)
- Village Fisheries Assistant (VFA)
- Engineering Assistant Grade 2
- Ward Amenities Secretary
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- Panchayat Secretary Group 5
- Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Mahila Police)
- Welfare and Education Secretary (Rural)
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
Applications Submission for Grama Sachivalayam posts was started on 27th July 2019 and was closed on 10th August 2019. All the applications were approved and the hall tickets are to be provided to the valid applicants before 27th August 2019.
Category wise Applications Submitted & Fee Paid
As the exams are scheduled from 1st September 2019 to 8th September 2019, candidates can download their Hall Tickets right below.
As far as concerned, all the applicants will be getting the Hall tickets through the above link from 24th August 2019.
How to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket:
In order to download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket, candidates must enter the following inputs
- Login ID
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Security Key
After Clicking on Submit Button, your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Take a Print out of the Hall Ticket. It is necessary to carry the Hall Ticket to the examination hall.
The following details will be displayed on your hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s DOB
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination Center
- Venue address of the center
- Date & Time of the exam
Candidates are advised to cross-check the details printed on it.
If you found any mistakes on your Hall Ticket, use below helpline numbers to solve the issue.
Helpline Center Contact Numbers:
For General Queries contact below numbers
+91 9121296051, 9121296052, 9121296053, 9121296054, 9121296055, 7997006763, 9121148061, 9121148062, 9121148063
For the Municipal Administration Department (URBAN) Queries
For any Technical Queries contact below numbers
+91 9121148061, 9121148062, 9121148063
How to download Submitted Application:
Follow the below steps to download the submitted application
- Click Here to visit the Download page
- You will get a page as below
3. Enter Login ID, Date of Birth & CAPTCHA code
4. Click on Get Details