AP Grama Sachivalayam Results: Andhra Pradesh government has released a notification regarding Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. Notification was about several posts around 1.6 vacancy posts among various departments, posting will be available in both Rural and Urban areas. The initial recruitment process starts through a written test. According to it, the eligibility test will be conducted from 1st September 2019 onwards. More than 22.5 lakh candidates were applied for this recruitment.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Results-2019 (Cutoff Marks & Merit List)
The Answer Key for the above-mentioned recruitment has been released already.
Now the government of Andhra Pradesh has released the result of AP Grama Sachivalayam posts.
The candidates who are appeared for the written test can check the Cutoff marks, Merit List, by using the below link.
Here are the few names of the posts for which the notifications have been announced:
- Panchayat Secretary
- ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER
- WELFARE ASSISTANT & Other
As the exam was conducted in the first week of September 2019 i.e., 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th September in both forenoon and afternoon. The results can be expected in the third week of September 2019.
Post Category and Exam Date Session:
Below is the list of examinations conducted on particular dates.
On 1st September 2019
- Panchayat Secretary Grade-V.
- Grama/Ward Mahila Police.
- Rural welfare and Education Secretary.
- Administrative ward secretary (which includes all of the above).
- Village Secretary, Assistant Grade-VI (Digital Assistant).
On 3rd September 2019
- VRO (VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER).
- SURVEY ASSISTANT.
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary.
On 4th September 2019
- Village Agriculture Assistant.
- Village Horticulture Assistant.
On 6th September 2019
- Village Fisheries Assistant.
- Assistant of Grama Pashusamvardhaka.
On 7th September 2019
- Assistant Engineer Grade-II.
- Ward Amenities Secretary.
- Assistant Village Secretary.
On 8th September 2019
- Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary.
- Ward welfare and development Secretary.
- Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary.
- Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary GRADE-II
These are the vacant posts Currently available and notification released by AP Government for the recruitment 2019.
How to Check Results
- In order to check the results, the candidate must visit the official website “www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in”.
- Go to the home page and find the AP Grama Sachivalayam Results-2019 link & click on it.
- Enter the OTPR ID and Date of Birth in the required columns and click on the submit button.
- In the backend, the System validates the provided details and displays the result, if any mismatch encountered then you need to re-enter the details.
- After getting the result, download a copy of it and take a print out for further use.
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Cut Off Marks
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Selection Commission has initiated the cut off marks for the selection. The candidates are free to verify their answers through the Answer Key.
If the candidate feels any improper answers, he can express their objection and send their viewpoint to the board.
Later it can be verified if it is really true, then the selection board will modify the AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer key and releases it again.
While coming to the cut off marks 2019 it may not be the same for both the candidates, it differs based on the reservation criteria. Generally, cut off marks will be low for SC, ST which are different from the general category. Even though if both the candidates may score the same marks in the exam, the cut off marks may be different as discussed in the above.
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Merit List
There might be a chance that the candidate may think off like as he scored a qualifying mark so that he can get a job, actually it may not possible. Because the selection criteria will be completely based on the merit list as there is a chance of many of them may score above the cut off marks. Merit List is prepared accordingly on the basis of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Results & marks, cut off category, vacancies in district wise, sorted by Local and Non-Local Candidates.
Once the merit list released by the AP government if the candidate found their name on that list can definitely expect a job. The Joining letters will be sent by the officials on the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. As it is not possible to send the details to each and everyone through the mails. The selected candidates must download the result copy so that it can be used for further initiations.
Q: Whether the cut off marks will be the same for all the posts?
Answer: No, absolutely not because it varies from post to post and level of designation and difficulty also matters.
Q: I have scored near to the cutoff will I get a chance of getting an opportunity?
Answer: Probably not, cause as like you, many of them may score to the cutoff benchmark, We couldn’t say that you may hire. But still there is a scope, wait for the merit list.
Q: I have scored 80% of marks and comes under SC/ST category would I expect a job?
Answer: Sure, hopefully, you have a high chance of getting an opportunity.