DTE Rajasthan ITI Application form 2019: Directorate of Technical Education Rajasthan widely known as DTE Rajasthan has declared the official notice regarding the ITI admissions for the year 2019. According to the official notice, the online application process for ITI admission will begin on 14th June 2019. There is no offline application process, all aspiring candidates have to apply through the online. The candidates can submit their application form either through an online portal or E-Mitra Kiosk.
DTE Rajasthan accepts application forms of eligible candidates who have applied for various ITI Diploma Courses offered at this institution. The Courses are categorized in different at different private and the government it is about the state. Candidates are granted admission and are allotted seats based fully on their merit, preferences of the candidate and seat availability for the institution. DTE Rajasthan does not conduct any sort of Entrance Exam for admission purposes.
DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Form
The eligibility criterion should be known and clear to every aspiring candidate. Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for the application form of DTE Rajasthan ITI 2019
- Aspiring candidates should be of the age of 14 or above as on the date of 1st August 2019. The institution does not have any upper age bar.
- The applicant should be mentally and physically fit.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have the domicile of Rajasthan.
- Candidates should have qualified 8th class/ High School/ intermediate examination from a standard board.
- Candidates must qualify Trade-wise educational criteria.
Admission to the ITI courses in Rajasthan is fully based on the marks of the last qualifying exam and also the course preference of the candidate. The DTE Rajasthan does not conduct any separate entrance examination for the aspiring candidates.
The registration for admission or the online application process for the various courses in DTE Rajasthan will start on 14th June. All the aspiring students willing to get admission in this institute need to fill up the application form. The application form should be filled up and submitted by the due date.
Online Registration Process
For the convenience of the applicants, the complete admission procedure of DTE Rajasthan has been mentioned below
- Visit the authentic and official online admission portal i.e. www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click the Registration option.
- Provide all the details asked for.
- The necessary documents are required to be uploaded online at the correct sections and in the recommended format.
- In case of preference, fill in the options given for ITI trade and ITI.
- The payment of the requisite application and the processing fee should be made instantly using the online payment method.
- It is necessary and the applicant’s duty to check the application form before the ultimate submission.
- Make the submission of the application form.
- It is required to take a print out of the final application form as proof and also for future references.
- The confirmation details can be checked through the ‘Know Your Status Option’. This option is given on the portal.
a) There is no offline application procedure
b) The candidates can be asked to present their copy of the application form they have submitted
c) The application fee for General Category Candidates is Rs. 100/- and that of SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 75/-
d) The processing fee is Rs. 100/-
Seat Allotment System:
The application forms submitted by the applicants will be thoroughly scrutinized on the basis of which the institution will release a provisional merit list with the names of the approved candidates. The institution will allow students who are eligible and based on the availability of seats.
The provisional merit list or the seat allotment list will also be shared on the official DTE Rajasthan website. The process of allotting seats is done in 3 stages which means the institution will publish 3 merit lists. The seats will be allotted according to the preference chosen by the candidates at the time of online application.
Reporting to the Institute
After the seat allotment list or the provisional merit list is published the approved candidates need to report to the institution at the designated date and time mentioned in the list. Candidates need to carry all the original documents (as mentioned) and a photocopy of all the original documents along with them.
The name of the candidates whose name has not been mentioned in the first merit list should wait for the second and the third merit list. The candidates will also be given a chance of upward movement and sliding.
Candidates who will fail to reach the venue on the correct date and time will be disqualified from the whole admission process. Admission will be granted to the students after the authorities have verified the documents, payment of the admission fees and completion of other admission procedures.
Verification of Documents:
The approved candidates are required to bring the required documents, both original and photocopies. 1+1 photocopies will be required. It should be noted that candidates lacking any of the required documents will be disqualified.
The list of the documents the candidates must carry is given below-
- A printed copy of the application form
- Seat allotment letter
- 8th class/ 10th class/12th class mark sheet and pass certificate (as applicable)
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Income certificate (if any)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if any)
The approved candidates can download this format from the official website.
The seat reservation rules as per the policies of the Indian Government will prevail during the admission process.
Directorate of Technical Education (Training Wing) Rajasthan,
W‐6, Gaurav Path,