JNVST Admit Card for Class 6: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit card for class 6 (Phase-1) for the year 2020 has been released now. JNVST will be holding the class 6 entrance examination for the year 2020. The JNVST 2020 1st phase exam will be taking place on 11th January 2020. For that, the JNVST admit cards are now available for all students who all are going to give the entrance exam.
|Admit Card Release Date||1st December 2019||1st March 2020|
|Selection Test Dates||11th January 2020 (11.30 A.M.)||11th April 2020 (11.30 A.M.)|
The Phase-1 JNVST exam is going to held on January 11, 2020, while the Phase 2 exam will be taking place on April 11, 2020. Both the phase exams will be taking place in offline mode. You can quickly get the admit card from the official site.
JNVST Admit Card for Class 6 Phase-1 2020 (Released)
Earlier, in September and October 2019, JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya has held its application procedure. After that, the estimated date to release the admit card of the Phase 1 exam is in December 2019, and now all the admit cards are available. As the admit cards are now easily be downloaded from the website, so all the students who are all registered for the exams can now go and download it.
How to Download JNVST Admit Card?
- Visit the official page of JNVST here
- Scroll down the page to the bottom, there you can find the Login box as shown in the below image.
- Enter your “Registration Number“, “Password” and “Captcha Code“
- Click on “Login” Button
- Your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download the Hall Ticket & take a photocopy of it.
Important Instructions about JNVST Admit Card for Class 6
- The JNVST admit card for the Phase 1 exam is already available online.
- All the candidates who all have registered for the exam can now download the admit card without any cost.
- It is mandatory for all the students who all are going to appear in the JNVST exam to carry the admit card.
- If you have forgotten or lost the admit card, then you will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- All the admit cards must be printed clearly, and no markings or any tampering must be done on it.
- All candidates must read the instructions and other points mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- There will no request for changing the center of the exam.
- All the candidates must be at the venue of examination before half an hour.
- You need to show the admit card whenever any authorities ask you or demand it from you. So, always keep the admit card in hand till the examination is over.
- You must bring multiple copies of the admit card, too, with you.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the hall.
- No pencil is allowed, and you need to come in a blue or black pen to the hall.
About the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
If you take a look at it, then the policy of the Government shows that each district will be getting a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. In recent times, nearly 62 new JNVs have already been allotted to various districts of India. Apart from that, more than 10 JNVs have been sanctioned in these districts with a large concentration of SC and ST population.
In Manipur, Ukhrul and Ratlam will be getting 3 JNVs as a particular case. After all these, in India, there will be nearly 661 sanctioned JNVs. If you take a look at these Vidyalaya, then you need to go for the full-fledged campus that comes with many classrooms, staff-quarters, and other facilities too. The openings of the new Navodaya Vidyalayas state of being based on the offer that it gets from the State Government. The State government needs to provide nearly 30 acres of land for the establishment of Vidyalaya at free of cost. Apart from that, there must be arrangements too to run it from there with the temporary building as no students get affected due to the construction of Vidyalaya.