Manabadi TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020: The Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana Government releases the Intermediate Hall Tickets for Junior and Senior Inter for the year which the intermediate students are allowed to download from the official government website bie.telangana.gov.in after providing their login details.
The Manabadi TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets are available online on the website. The candidates need to carry the hard copies of their hall tickets to the examination center.
Manabadi TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020
The Board intends to hold the examinations for the inter first and second years on every alternate day. The exam is to be scheduled in the morning sessions.
This examination is valid for Bi.P.C, M.P.C, C.E.C., and M.E.C. streams. The hall tickets are available separately for first and second-year students.
The timings shall remain from 9 AM to 12 PM. The practical exams are slated from February 1 to February 20.
A number of students all over the State enroll themselves for this set of examinations. The Board estimates the number to be a total of 10.06 lakhs. Around 5.25 lakhs of students take the first year examinations, and 4.8 lakhs of students take the second year examinations.
TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020:
TS Inter 1st year examinations are slated from 4th March 2020 to 21st March 2020. Students belong to the 1st year Intermediate can download the hall tickets at tsbie.cgg.gov.in. A detailed step by step process to get your hall ticket has been elaborated at the end of this page. Please go through and let us know the queries through the comment section if any.
About the Board:
TSBIE or the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is a board of education in the State of Telangana, India. It was established in the year 2014 in Nampally, Hyderabad. It oversees and implements different plans that include introducing courses of study, syllabi prescription, holding examinations, an affiliation of institutions and guiding them as and when required.
The vice-chairman of the Secondary Education of the Board is the Honorable Minister of the Government. The secretary belonging to I.A.S. rank is the chief executive of the Board.
Instructions to the Candidates
- Verification of the correct name, medium, subjects appearing for and other details should be completed by the candidates. In case of a discrepancy, it should be gotten corrected by the Principal of the College.
- Without the hall ticket issued by the BIE, candidates will not be permitted.
- Candidates should report an hour before the commencement of the exam, i.e. 8:00 AM. The filling up procedure of an OMR sheet will happen from 08:45 to 09:00 AM. The question papers will be distributed at 09:00 AM.
- Candidates will not be allowed after 09:00 AM.
- The examinees should take their seats within 08:45 AM. A period of 15 minutes shall be provided in case candidates are unable to take their seats by that time (08:45 AM to 09:00 AM).
- The hall ticket will be allowed for downloads from February 25. Candidates can find the hall tickets on the TBSIE official website bie.telangana.gov.in.
- The hall tickets must have the Principal’s signature. In any case, Chief Superintendents are instructed to allow the students in without the signature.
- The college administration should not discontinue the issue of hall tickets for the students. The Board will take action against the college if found guilty of it.
- The candidate must verify the details on the OMR sheet, including the bar code. In case of any discrepancy regarding the bar code is ignored, it may lead to the faulty declaration of the results.
- There should be 24 pages stitched inside the answer booklet.
- No electronic devices are allowed inside the exam hall. Calculators, cell phones, pagers, electronic watches, any sort of printed or written material are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- The candidate must hand the answer scripts over to the Invigilator at the end of the exam.
- Any form of unlawful practice will be legally handled. If any candidate is found to be indulging in any malpractice, copying of answers, or impersonation of another student, then he/she will be dealt with in Court and moreover, will be debarred from the examinations.
How To Download TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020
The hall tickets will be put up on the website. The candidates need to take a print out of it and carry the hard copy with them.
To download the hall ticket, follow the given steps:
- Click on the link given on this page or click here.
- The home page will be opened as shown in the below figure.
- Under the section “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS” you will find the links named “TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020” and “TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020“.
- Click on the link as per your year.
- A login box will appear on the screen
- Enter your login details. E.g.: date of birth, registration number, etc.
- Your TS Intermediate Hall Ticket will load on the screen.
- Check all the details on the admit card with care and caution.
- Click on ‘Download’ to download the admit card and take a print out of it.
- Remember to store the admit card for future references.