MS University Results 2019-2020: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University has released the results of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semesters of UG and PG Courses.
All the students who have appeared for B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., BBA and BCA exams conducted during the month of April can check their results now. We have provided direct links to get your results downloaded.
MS University Results 2019-20 for UG & PG Courses
About The University: Manonmaniam Sudaranar University was established on 07 Sep 1990. It has immensely developed day by day from the date of establishment. The University is located at Tirunelveli of Tamil Nadu and endeavors for the development of student abilities and skills. It strives to make the students successful in their life.
Vision: Its vision is to provide assistance for quality education to the students. It will not take any backward step in improvising the students of the University. It was located in the area of approx. 550 acres. It is situated in a rural area of the Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu. It was established as an affiliating cum – teaching university. But gradually it evolves as a University with 77 affiliated colleges, 6 University colleges and also 4 constituent colleges.
Courses Offered at MSU:
It offers various diploma, UG, PG and research programs. It possesses 28 academic departments in it. Not only common or regular programs it also provides distant mode programs. It is a blessing to many students. It consists of almost 1,20,000 students studying in regular mode and 40,000 students from the distant mode. University programs have been carried out under the CBCS curriculum. To avail complete information about University profile, results, important dates, etc. students are advised to go through this agile site.
Governor of Tamil Nadu has been considered as the chancellor of this University. It follows the CBCS System. It is UGC, NAAC affiliated. Students can register for the admission in this University only through online. Even the results will be released online. For complete information about the University, you can go through the official website of the University which is www.msuniv.ac.in. As it is located in a rural area, it will be provided with the best environment with less pollution. Many students are anxious and enthusiastic to join in this MS University.
UG & PG Revaluation, Supplementary Details:
MS University has announced results for UG Re-valuation, PG Re-valuation, UG Supplementary, PG Supplementary results for all the affiliated colleges under it. It also released the results of B.A., BBA, BCA, B.Com., BSc results of the students which were conducted in April of this year. All the students belonging to the above-mentioned courses have been eagerly waiting for their results. Finally, they are free from that enthusiasm. Students can check their results now.
[Also Read: Job Opportunities after Degree ]
MS University Constituent Colleges
There are 4 Constituent colleges for the MS University. They are given below.
- MSU Constituent college of Arts and Science for Women. It is located at Sathankulam.
- MSU Constituent college of Arts and Science located at Nagalapuram, Kanyakumari & Kadayanallur.
MS University Departments
MS University consists of 28 Departments. It offers all the programs through these Departments. Those 28 Departments are given below.
It consists of Bio-Technology, Animal Sciences, Economics, Management Studies, Psychology, Education, Marine Science, Renewable energy, English, Chemistry, Math’s, Sociology, Commerce, Environmental Science, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, History, Computer Science and Technology, Physical Education and sports, Tamil, Criminology, Information Technology and Engineering, Department of Plant Science, Department of B.Ed. (DDCE) departments to offer all the programs at the University. The number of departments in the university resembles the wide range of programs at the University.
MSU Admission Process
MSU Admission Process is provided below. It is viable for the students to get admission in the University.
- Candidates will be selected based on their marks in the 10+2 Exams. It is only for UG courses admissions.
- For the PG courses admission is done based on the marks obtained by the students in the qualifying exams. But for admissions in UG and PG (Arts and Science) don’t need any Entrance exam. They are free from attending the entrance tests.
- Admissions into Ph.D. Programs are taken based on the written test and interview conducted in the University to the students.
- Students who are willing to get admissions into Ph.D. courses will get an invitation twice a year during the month of September and March.
- Whereas applications for UG / PG programs are invited by the University during the month of April / May.
- Students should download the application form and fill it by using the official website of MS University.
MSU Exams and Results
MSU University runs all the programs based on the Choice Based Credit System. The Controller of the examination monitors, designs, schedules, conducts all the exams, re-evaluation, supplementary, Results declaration. It performs all the functions mentioned. Exams at the University are conducted based on the semester basis. Each academic year consists of two semesters. The examination controller always indulges in performing all the functions mentioned above. It executes all the functions of it accurately in the University.
Complete information about exams and MS University Result is given below.
MSU Exams schedule
- Initially, the information about any exam will be given on the official website of the University.
- Usually, the semester exams for UG and PG courses are conducted in November. M.Phil. Program semester exams are also conducted in November.
- Even the Ph.D. work Examinations are also conducted in the month of November.
- All the students belonging to the University and its affiliated colleges should enroll in an Online Examination for the commencement of the exams.
- After enrolling they should download the admit card, which should be submitted during the time of Exams.
- Students without an admit card are not allowed to write the exams.
- Students should fill the application form without any mistakes. You should enter valid details otherwise it may lead to many obstacles.
- Students can check their results by using the official website of the University, after the announcement of the results by the University.
- Students should always be in touch with the official portal or website, as University provides updates about the results. So, students are informed to follow the portal frequently.
- The online result sheet of MSU consists of the name of the student, course/program, year, semester, credits, subject-wise SGPA, CGPA, percentage, etc.
- Students can get their original mark sheet from the concerned departments after the announcement of the MS University Result.
- If any student is not satisfied with their marks and is willing to re-evaluate their paper can apply for the re-evaluation. The starting and last dates of Re-evaluation will be provided on the official website of MS University. Students who were absent and failed in the exams can apply for the supplementary exams. The date of supplementary exams will be avail to the students after some days in the official site.
- The application process is only through online mode. Applications after the last date are not taken into consideration. Those are treated as invalid.
Procedure to check Results
Students who appeared for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th-semester exams of the various courses in this year, can now check their results. The results are out now. Students should simply follow the given steps to check their results.
- Initially, students should log in to the official website of MSU. The official website of MSU is www.msuexamresult.in
- Check for the “Examinations” link at the top of the homepage.
- Then click the “Result” link given.
- Then enter the registration number at the required blank. After entering click on the submit button.
- Students can get their MS University Result Dec 2019-20 displayed on the screen.
- Now, download it and take the print out of it. It will be used in further requirements.
MS university Grade Expansion
The result sheet or mark sheet downloaded consists of grades of the student obtain in every subject. Overall grade expansion is given below. Students can go through this for verification. It will be beneficial to the students.
For UG students
Grade point O+ is assigned to the students who secured a percentage between 90 – 100.
A+ is assigned to the students who got a percentage between 80 – 89. Grade point A is assigned to the students who secured a percentage between 70 – 79.
B+ is assigned for the students securing a percentage between 60 – 69. And Assigns B, C, RA, AA for the students securing percentages between 50 – 59, 40 – 49, 0- 39, absent respectively.
For PG Students
Grade point O+ is assigned to the students who secured a percentage between 90 – 100. O is assigned to the students who got a percentage between 80 – 89.
Grade point A+ is assigned to the students who secured a percentage between 70 – 19. A is assigned for the students securing a percentage between 60 – 69. And Assigns B+, B, RA, AA for the students securing percentages between 55 – 59, 50 – 54, 0- 49, absent respectively.
If any candidate met with any doubt about the exams, MS University Result or anything about the college, they should contact the University Department Controller.