What is NABARD?
NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the topmost bank in India, which provides financial aid for agriculture and rural development.
NABARD was fully owned by the Government of India, headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Before NABARD there were different corporations for agriculture like
- Agriculture Credit Department (ACD) &
- Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) to provide financial aids for rural development.
NABARD replaced ACD and RPCC. NABARD was established on 12th July 1982, its initial corpus was 100 crores. NABARD is the most specialized bank for Agriculture and Rural Development in India. It primarily focused on the rural sector of India, as most of the people live in rural areas.
NABARD Recruitment & post details:
NABARD recruitment for managerial posts is to be expected by the month of May 2020. Vacancies are available in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ and Manager in Grade “B”.
The mode of application can be processed online & which will be available on the official website of NABARD.
Use the below link to submit your application.
Applicants should submit their profiles on the official site.
Online applications will be invited for the posts of Assistant Manager and Manager by the month of May 2020.
Aspirants can apply through online on or before the last date.
Selection will be done on the basis of online test and the results are going to be announced in the month of June 2020.
Here we have given a few details regarding NABARD Recruitment
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- How to Submit Application (Step by Step)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Recruitment (FAQs)
1. Vacancies & Job Roles:
Vacancies are available in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) GRADE A and GRADE B.
- 79 posts are vacant for the role of assistant manager (Grade A).
- 8 posts are vacant for the role of Manager (Grade B).
Assistant Manager Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service):
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks aggregate or Post Graduate from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- Special categories like SC / ST / PWBD applicants should have 55% aggregation or Post Graduation from any recognized university with 50% aggregation.
Manager Grade B (Rural Development Banking Service):
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with 60% aggregate or Post Graduation with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- Special categories like SC / ST / PWBD applicants should have 55% aggregation or Post Graduation with 50% aggregation.
Online examination will take part in the selection process. The Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2020. The date and timings will be updated here soon.
After finishing online examination the selection will be done on the basis of merit list.
Functions of NABARD:
NABARD which generally involves in rural development activities. About 4000 organizations were partnered with NABARD for enhancing many inventions and activities like the watershed approach in soil and water, increasing crop productivity through farmers club and agrarian communities. NABARD is the most trusted organization in India in terms of rural development and in providing financial aids in the Agriculture Sector.
- It serves as a financing agency for other institutions that are providing investment for various development activities in rural areas.
- It also provides refinance to the development activities, not only by providing credit, but it also evaluates and monitors their activities.
- As it was associated with other organizations, the institutions which finance the rural sector are refinanced by NABARD.
- It always co-ordinates among State Government, Central Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regarding the financial activities undergoing into rural areas.
- It also involves in the development of cottage industries, small scale industries, and other industries.
- It also supports and promotes integrated development.
How to Apply:
- The candidate should visit the official website of NABARD www.nabard.org.
- Click on Career Notices or NABARD Recruitment.
- And then Click on Recruitment.
- Provide the necessary details based on the requirement.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Take a copy of the enrollment Acknowledgement.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q 1: Does NABARD send any recruitment notifications directly to personal or individual emails?
Answer: Absolutely not, NABARD will never send or post information directly to the candidate all you need to check on the official website. Avoid such emails or calls.
Here NABARD has clearly explained about “FAKE RECRUITMENT NOTICES AND APPOINTMENT LETTERS”
So, Beware of fraud calls and emails.
Q 2: Is NABARD only concentrating on Rural Development?
Answer: Not only rural development, but it also concentrates on educating farmers about new innovations, Resource Management Development process, and also involves in community development programs.
Q 3: Does NABARD co-operate among cooperative banks?
Answer: Yes, it also supervises among Regional Rural Banks (RRB), District Cooperative Central Banks (DCCB) and State Cooperative Banks.
Q 4: Does NABARD associated with any organizations in the recruitment process?
Answer: No, it directly optimizes the entire recruitment process from initial (notification) state to final (selection). Don’t trust any other third parties in the recruitment process.
For better understanding check out the article of NABARD about “FAKE RECRUITMENT NOTICES AND APPOINTMENT LETTERS”
Q 5: Can an Individual apply for a loan in NABARD?
Answer: Yes, As it concentrates on development activities, aspirants who are willing to start agriculture or farm-related industry can get the loans.
Q 6: How much loan can we avail?
Answer: It generally differs among various sectors, scales, and formats, but a minimum of 60% will be assured of the actual value.
Q 7: Does NABARD provide any skill development programs?
Answer: Yes, it is well known as NABSKILL. NABSKILL has been associated with training seeker, training provider, and placement agencies.
Q 8: Does NABARD provide finance lo dairy farms?
Answer: Yes, Dairy farm loans are provided by NABARD. Not only Dairy farms as it associated with agriculture and development activities anything which falls under these categories can avail loan facility.
Want to know more about NABARD?
Reach out the official website here.