TS 10th Class Hall Tickets 2020: Good news for all the students appearing for class 10th exam in the year 2020! The hall tickets for your board exam are out now. You can download the hall tickets of your class on this page.
A few things you need to keep in mind after collecting your hall tickets for class 10th board exam 2020 include getting your hall tickets signed by the principals of your respected schools. The sign of the school principal on the hall tickets of the boards make it official that the student of his or her school should be allowed in the specific school where you get your seat for giving your exam.
Without the authentic signature of your school principal on the hall ticket of the class 10th board, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
TS 10th Class Hall Tickets 2020 (Exam Centers)
About the Board:
The board taking the 10th class exam is the Directorate of Government Examinations which is an independent department. This board works under the Ministry of Secondary Examination associated with the Government of Telangana.
The Directorate of Government Examination Board is responsible for the conductance of many essential government exams in Telangana. Some of the important reviews are SSC, OSSC Public exams and a few minor exams like the DGE’s Office exam of SSC/OSSC twice a year.
These exams seem to be very important to most of the students of the state. 12.15 lakh of candidates appear for the registration of annual exam, and 3.34 lakh of candidates apply for advanced supplementary examinations as of the record of 2014. You can download your class 10th board exam Hall Ticket from manabadi.co.in and bse.telangana.gov.in.
Things to remember before appearing for the exam:
- After downloading the hall ticket for your class 10th board exam, check the details and personal information appropriately.
- Do visit the examination center one day before the date of commencement of the board exam.
- it is necessary to reach your exam center for one hour in advance before the exam to avoid any last moment issue.
- Carry your hall ticket and other essential belongings which you might need in the examination hall.
TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020:
The hall ticket acts as an official permit for the students appearing for class 10th board exam to enter the exam center. To help the students by providing a few significant points before board exams, we are here with the essential information.
Things to carry to the examination hall:
For appearing for the board exam of class 10, all the students need to be at the right time to their respective exam centers. As a part of the review, the students must abide by the rules and regulations of the board council. Here is a list of the things you should carry to the examination center:
- One of the most important things a student must carry to the exam center is the hall ticket with the proper and authentic signature of the respective school principal. Without this genuine ticket, the students might not be allowed to enter the exam center and appear for the exam.
- Carry your water bottle to the exam center as you will not be allowed to go outside the classroom during the time of the exam.
- Keep an extra piece of every necessary stationery for the board exam.
- Carry the various identity proofs along with the hall tickets to the examination hall.
Things not to carry:
- You must not carry any electronic devices to the exam center, including modern gadgets like mobiles.
- Do not carry calculators without the permission of the board to the exam center.
- Check and recheck your pockets for any piece of extra paper as any guilt will not be compromised in the exam center.
Here is the list of the blanks you need to fill in the application of the board exam.
- Roll No. : write the unique roll no. of the board
- District and Name: write your district name and the candidate name.
- Guardians name and school name: fill in the blanks with your guardian and school name respectively.
- Center name and address of the exam center
- Medium: The medium or language in which you are supposed to write your exam.
The hope of meeting your needs the same way in the future will keep us in constant contact.
Steps to Download TS 10th Class Hall Tickets
- Go to the website of the 10th board i.e., bse.telangana.gov.in or Click Here
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will find the link named “S.S.C. Public Exams, March-2020 Hall Tickets“
- Click on the link marked in the red circle as shown in the above image
- A new page will be opened asking to enter the roll number
- Enter your roll number and click on “Get Hall Ticket”
- Your Hall Ticket will be downloaded.
- Take a print out and Get your hall ticket signed with your School’s Principal