TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020: The Hall Tickets of TS POLYCET will be published by the State Board of Technical Education. And the exams will Start from May month 2020. And the Board of SBTET will release the Admit Cards through their official site before one week.
The TS POLYCET Hall Ticket is to be made available to all students who have applied for the CEEP Exam from the month of April. To download the CEEP Entrance Exam must Enter their date of birth, registration ID. The date for the examination TS POLYCET 2020 has been set to April 16, 2020.
Important Information about TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020:
- The CEEP Exam will Conduct in offline Mode.
- The admit cards are only available online at the official portal.
- To get a permit to write the exam all Candidates are required to carry their Original Hall ticket and Orignal ID Proof. Candidates who cannot produce their Admit cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The Number of Questions of the exam is 120 and it is an objective type question.
Important Dates of TS POLYCET Examination 2020
- The online application process for TS POLYCET Examination will start from 14th of March 2020
- The final date for submitting the filled application is 4th of April 2020
- Hall Tickets for the TS POLYCET exam will be released in the 2nd week of April 2020
- Finally, the examination will be conducted on 16th of April 2020
How to Download TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020?
If you are not aware of downloading the hall ticket from the official website, you can simply follow the below steps to get it downloaded.
Step 1: Go to the official website of TS POLYCET Examination (CLICK HERE)
Step 2: You will find the link “Download POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020” on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: Enter the details like “SSC Hall Ticket Number“, “Date of Birth” and “10th Class Passing Year“
Step 4: Crosscheck the details entered and click on the “Submit” button
Step 5: Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen, download it and take a printout.
Details Printed on POLYCET Hall Ticket
It is very important to check the spelling mistakes on the downloaded hall ticket. Below is the list of details that everyone must look into.
- Name of the Candidate
- Address of the student
- Photo of the applicant
- Signature of the Candidate
- POLYCET Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Examination
- The venue of the exam
- Instructions to the candidate
Go through the above details thoroughly, if you find any mistakes you can follow the below steps to correct them.
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket-2020 (Manabadi CEEP Exam Dates)
All Students who are going to appear for the TS POLYCET Entrance exam to get admissions in Diploma Courses are requested to check the official website TS SBTET to download the CEEP Exam Hall tickets.
Mistakes in TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020
After getting your Hall tickets, candidates need to check for mistakes. If you notice any mistake or misprint reach out to the TS POLYCET 2020 examination conducting authority. You should convey the mistakes in your admit card to the authority 2 days before the exam commences.
In case of misplaced admit cards or you have forgotten to download the admit card online, the examination authorities will reissue the admit card to you if you have submitted your application form for TS POLYCET 2020 successful.
Address to contact:
State Board of Technical Education and Training
7th floor, B.R.K.R Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500063
Contact Numbers: 040 23221191/ 040 23222692
Email ID: [email protected]
Documents required at Exam Center
Candidates are required to bring any of the photo identity proof along with their TS POLYCET Hall Ticket.
Following are the acceptable ID proofs at the exam center
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card
Note: Admit card/ Hall Ticket is the mandatory document that everyone should carry to the exam center
Instructions to the Students:
The back of the admit card contains all information regarding the D-Day. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions on the back of the admit card in order to be prepared for the day. Here are some of the rules that should be followed:
- All Candidates should report to the examination center 1 hour before the start of the exam.
- All candidates must carry original ID cards and admit cards
- All appearing candidates are required to maintain decorum in the exam hall so as cause disturbance to other candidates.
- You will be denied entry to the examination hall if you do not bring your admit card.
- You should keep from tampering with your admit card, otherwise, you risk disqualification.
- Failure to follow the instructions of the superintendent or the invigilator in charge will lead to the cancellation of your application form and no results shall be declared.
- No one is allowed to leave the exam hall before the conclusion of the exam.
- If you bring any bag with you, you need to submit it at the security counter to be allowed entry to the hall.
- If you are found with any printed or handwritten document, you will be disqualified.
- Visit the exam center once before the actual day of the exam to be familiar with the place and not run into any delays on the D-Day.