UP Scholarship 2019-2020: The scholarships of the Uttar Pradesh are offered to the students who are meritorious and want to study in the northern state which is a collection of 2 lakh colleges and more than 60 universities.
The Uttar Pradesh government offers scholarships under the post-matric and the pre-matric scheme to the SC/ST/OBC and other minority and general categories. The program is introduced with the aim of helping the student in the financial matter regarding studying in reputed universities. But the main question still arises on how to apply for these scholarships. So check out the below section.
Type of courses for which scholarships can be applied for:
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma /Other Examination
Type of scholarships:
These are offered to class 10th, class 12th, and graduates who are likely to pursue higher studies. The government of Uttar Pradesh provides these scholarships. Below are the types of scholarship programs.
1. Pre–matric scholarship for minorities, Uttar Pradesh
2. Pre-matric scholarship for SC/ST/General category, Uttar Pradesh
3. India Fellow, Social Leadership Program
4. Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC students, Uttar Pradesh
Details regarding applying for the scholarships
- The last date for submission of the application, is September 30th, 2019
- Time of the final presentation of the hard copy of the student is October 6th, 2019
- Last date of submission of the application after correction through a hard copy of the students after November 22nd, 2019.
- The time of releasing the fund is 15th January 2019.
- Students who have passed the 11th class can apply for this scholarship.
- Those students whose family income is not more than two lakhs per annum can apply for these scholarships.
- The college in which the students want to use must be registered in the online database.
- The last date to apply for UP scholarships is 10th October 2019
For applying in the scholarship criteria, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Domicile: The applicants must be a resident of the Uttar Pradesh and also must hold the domestic proof.
- Qualification: For applying to the scholarships the student must be in the 10 or 9th standard.
- Income: For the scholarship, the family income should not be more than the 2 lakh PA.
Application form Download:
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria of the program can go online for applying and filling up the form. The application will be available on a particular date. The students are always notified and informed about the scholarships from the print media of the Uttar Pradesh. All kinds of official notice will be posted on the official website of the program. The student can check out the official websites for keeping them updated.
Step by Step Procedure to Fill the Application form:
- If you are applying for the first time, then the following steps might help you in the manner.
- Visit the official website of www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- After that, click on the “Student” which is an option provided on the top of the menu bar on the home page of the portal.
- Select the category which will open the registration page.
- Choose an opportunity for new registration and renewable for various groups (General, SC, ST, and OBC).
- Fill the application form.
- The candidate who is filling up the following field must be sure that the required field, he/she is filing is entirely correct.
- Applicants must have uploaded the documents in the proper format.
- The students who are filling up the form must check the application form before submitting it.
- Submit the application form and save or download the application form.
- Students must keep a hard copy through, print out.
Note: Once the registration is completed, the student needs to keep the registration number and the password. If the students want to check out the status, then he/she can check out through the id and password.
Students need to attach the following documents
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (Online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Fee submitted in the school/college
- The Current registration number of present board University
- Latest passport size scanned the photograph
Online Form: The Government has invited all the application forms from students. If you are planning to submit the application form for getting a scholarship, then you can do that by online mode only. This scholarship form is meant for students who all are of class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
The application form is for all the students who all are pursuing Under Graduate, Diploma, or Postgraduate certificate courses for the current session. If you want a scholarship during this course, then the Dashmottar application form is needed. All these are seen to be providing you with all types of Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh, and that is from Pre Matric, Post, and Dashmottar.
Here is the List of Top Scholarship Programs in Uttar Pradesh
Click on Below Buttons to get the complete information about that scholarship program.
List of Scholarship Programs for 2019
Before you get to try to apply for the scholarship, you need to make sure about these things. There is an essential Eligibility for availing the scholarship from the Uttar Pradesh government.
Criteria needed to fulfill
- You must be a student and permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- You must be studying in between 9th to Post Graduation level.
- You can also apply for this scholarship even if you are pursuing a Diploma or any other certificate course.
- You must get enrolled in the current session, which is 2019.
To make things simple and easy to track, here is the detailed report about a different scholarship that you can apply along with the last date for the same and the eligibility criteria for the same too.
|Name of the Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria||Last Date to Apply|
|GRAAM Scholar Program (GSP)||Post Graduate students in Sciences, Social work, Business Administration||April 15th, 2019|
|UP Pre-Matric||9th class and 10th class students||August 31st, 2019|
Post Matric for ST, SC, and General
|October 10th, 2019|
| UP Post-Matric || |
11th to Graduation level
|October 10th, 2019|
|National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) 2019||8th class to 12th standard||October 31st, 2019|
|MOMA Merit Cum Means 2019||All Professional and Technical course students||September 30th, 2019|
1. GRAAM Scholar Program
This program is also known as the Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM). In this, when a candidate can apply for a month program, then the students can get some good practical experience which helps in conducting some proper research or policy study along with the field partners under their guidance. Apart from that all, this also provides you with an internship in the research line and also helps you in publishing the bulletin and all annual publications. To get this UP Scholarship Online Form, you need to satisfy the conditions.
- You can be of any age.
- The student must be a Postgraduate student in Social work or Sciences or Business Administration.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15th April 2019.
2. UP Pre-Matric Scholarship Online Form
Uttar Pradesh Government has provided this good scholarship, and this comes under UP Chatrapati Yojna. With the help of this program, the main aim of the government is to provide you with all kinds of financial support to different categories of students.
- The student must be studying in the 9th Class in the current year.
- If you are in 10th Class then also you can get the scholarship, but you must have passed 9th Class.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31st August 2019.
3. UP Post Matric Scholarship for ST, SC, and General
In this scholarship, the main aim of this is to provide the students with the financial support to all its students who all have passed Class 11th and 12th. This scholarship is available for ST, SC, and also for General category students who all are studying in the current year.
- The student must have passed 10th Class and currently enrolled in the 11th.
- The student must have given 11th and studying in the 12th.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 2,00,000.
The last date to apply to get the scholarship is 10th October 2019.
4. UP Post Matric Scholarship
The main aim of this scholarship is to provide some excellent and financial assistance to all the students who all are from the weak section of the society. This is given the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh who all invites all the eligible candidates who all can apply for the UP Post Matric, and they can belong to any of the categories.
- The candidate must belong to the General, SC, ST, or OBC category.
- The candidate must be currently studying in 11th Class or above.
- The annual income of the family must not exceed more than 2 lakh.
The last date to apply for this form is 10th October 2019.
5. NMMSS Scholarship
National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS), This is another initiative that is taken by the Govt. India. In this, the program supports all the meritious students who all are studying in 8th Class to 12th Class.
All the candidates who score about 55 percent can apply for this scholarship easily. After you have used for the program, they will check your marks and then you can get your reward.
The last date to apply for this is 31st October 2019.
6. MOMA Scholarship
MOMO scholarship is offered to students by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. The main aim of this program is to provide the minority group with all kinds of financial support to all the students who all belong to a minority group.
This program is being divided into three parts, which include 1-12th standard and undergraduate courses. The program is only applied to the minority group of people, and no other group can apply for this scholarship. The students who all get selected in this program will get a maintenance fee of Rs 10,000 and a course fee of Rs 20,000 aid.
The last date to apply for this Scholarship is 30th September 2019.
So, if you want to get some idea and also details about this program, then you can follow this. Here you can get all the details about UP Scholarship Online Form & UP scholarship programs and their last date for applying.