VMR Scholarship Program for APPSC & TSPSC Group 2 & Group 3 Aspirants.
VMR Scholarship Program (A Child Organization of VMR Solutions) providing Free Coaching for the following competitive Exams.
- APPSC Group 2
- APPSC Group 3
- TSPSC Group 2
- TSPSC Group 3
Irrespective of religion, caste, creed, and region for the students in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, our team “vmrsolutions.org” came up with an idea to provide free coaching to the students to make sure the aspirants get the required grooming to write the Group 2 and Group 3 exams in the respective states.
Government jobs have been the goal of many aspirants in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with an emotional sense. vmrsolutions.org has been tied up with premier Coaching Institutes that have well-versed Faculty. With our experience in Education and Career fields, we are now coming up with a scholarship program called VMR Scholarship for the year 2019.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from any of the reputed universities.
- Candidate must be the Resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State.
Details to be filled in Application Form:
It is mandatory to fill all the fields in the Application form and the details include the Candidate’s personal and education details along with the Residential information. Contact Information like Mobile Number and email ID are compulsory.
After completion of the registration process, shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
Required documents are listed below.
- 10th standard pass certificate
- Intermediate Pass Certificate
- Degree Certificate (CMM)
- Income Certificate
- Residential Address proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Merit list will be released with the top 200 profiles.
- These applicants will be called for further step (Document Verification)
- Final selection & Institute allocation will be done on the same day
- Document verification Venue and date will be updated on the same site after completion of the registration process.
How to Apply?
Scholarships cannot be provided to each and every candidate who aspires as the number of seats is limited. So there is a definite process of shortlisting the most eligible applicants. We tend to publish the selected and shortlisted names hereafter the stipulated time.
Online Applications are now open and available here. We accept the applications from the interested aspirants and the final shortlisting will be based on the below criteria.
Scholarship applications cannot be done using the postal or offline process since there is a dedicated Online Application Process designed for transparency.
Shortlisting is based on a lot of parameters that pose the candidate to be eligible for financial support. The main aspects of selection will be academic excellence and financial status.