NVSP Voter ID Status: Voter ID is an Important Document to cast vote in upcoming Elections. Electors, those who do not have a voter ID Card for upcoming elections, they can apply for voter Card.
In this article we have described the following
- How to Apply for NVSP Voter ID
- Voter ID Application Status
- Correction of entries in Voter Card
- Helpline Numbers
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Through the EVP program, you can able to track the voter ID status and you can also correct the entry mistakes.
You must have a valid voter ID for casting vote in upcoming elections.
NVSP Application Status 2019-20:
Latest News: Election commission has launched the Electors verification program (EVP). This program will be conducted between 1st September 2019 and 15th October 2019.
Here in this program voters can correct their mistakes in the Voter ID Card. Voters need to register Online at ERPnet and BLONET app to track the application status.
The process to check Voter ID status 2019:
Applicants can check their application status at the official service portal of ECI.
Use the below link to check the status.
Voter ID status online
Through the official website, we can check the voter ID status.
Follow the below steps to check the status
- Go to official NVSP portal i.e. www.nvsp.in
- Click on application status link
- Enter the id and click on Get Status.
- The status of the application will appear on the screen.
Voter card status through SMS
You can also get the Voter ID Status through SMS.
Use the below format and send SMS to 1950. (No SMS charges)
- ECI <EPIC Number> <0 (for reply in English) or <1 (for reply in the regional language).
- ECIPS <EPIC Number>
Replacement of voter ID card
In case, Electors want to substitute the elector’s id card to the election commission of India (ECI), then they have to file Form 001.
To acquire voter Id substitute form online, users can follow the stated steps.
- Click on the below link named “Direct Link”
- On the home site, click on “Application for issue Replacement Elector’s photo identity card” option
- Form 001 will be opened
- Enter all the mandatory particulars like address and other details.
- Click on the submit button and form will be submitted.
Process of objecting or deleting in an electoral roll.
By chance, registered voters like to add or delete names in their EPIC, they have to enter all the details of Form7.
The form is available in offline and online. To submit online, Electors need to follow the below procedure
- Visit www.nvsp.in
- Click on “Delete or Objection in electoral roll”.
- Enter the required information and also the details that you wish to change.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the send button
- Follow additional directions
Correction of Entries in Voter Card
If there is a mistake in the particulars mentioned in the electoral roll, then you have to fill and submit the Form 8. By using this form voters can make corrections.
- Choose “Corrections of entry in electoral” link.
- Form8 will be opened.
- Choose the state and other details, enter particulars that you wish to change.
- Enter the applicant’s details, correct particulars, and all the mandatory fields.
- Enter the captcha code and click “submit”.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is EPIC?
Answer: Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is the identity card supplied to the citizens of India (except minors) by the Election Commission. It has a unique number which is known as Election photo identity card (EPIC) number, one who clasps an EPIC becomes eligible to cast his or her vote.
2. Can I check the application status on the official website of the Chief Election Officer or my state?
3. Is reference ID mandatory for noting voter id status?
Answer: Yes, it is mandatory to have a reference ID (provided at the time of application) to check the voter ID status. If you have any issues, contact the troubled Booth Level Officer (BLO) or CEO of your state.
4. What are the procedures that I can follow to track the voter ID status?
Answer: There are three varied ways to check EPIC status. These include
- By taking into consideration official web portal.
- By using toll-free service.
- Using SMS service.
5. Who checks to assert applications and exceptions?
Answer: Assert application and exceptions are verified by the Election Registration Officer (ERO)/ Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency concerned.
6. Is the registering procedure open throughout the year?
Answer: The final date for EPIC application for upcoming elections has gone. Generally, ECI order to change the names of existing electors in the month of October/November every year and the changed list of voters is issued on January of the next coming year. So, during this spell one can register a complaint and can also submit an application for a new voter ID (i.e., form6).
7. What are the dissimilar structures that are available to the elector for deciphering diverse matters referred to elector id?
Answer: The dissimilar structures associated with elector id are…
Form001- For the affair of renewal EPIC of elector id
Form 6- Appeal for current voter id expected to shift assembly constituency (AC).
Form6A- Petition for registering introduced voters
Form 7- For removing or not allowing in voter id.
Form 8-Rectification in arrivals/details
I hope you discover the set of details favorable. Any indecision or quizzing connected to the elector id position 2019 can be allowed to comment box below.