YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020: Good news for all APPSC Group-1 Aspirants (BC, EBC & Kapu). The Government of AP has announced the notification for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020. Online Applications are invited from 6th January to 8th January 2020. Apply Online at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Few Important Points about the Scheme:
- This notification is for the candidates who have cleared Group-1 Prelims
- Coaching is given for Group-1 Mains
- Candidate must belong to the BC or EBC or Kapu Community
- Application Start Date is 6th January 2020
- Submission of applications ends on 8th January 2020
- Application submission should be done through Online only
- Apply Online at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- For further details, you can contact 7989499978
About NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme: This was the scheme initiated in 2015 and continuing till now. It was started by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
Initially, this scheme was designed to provide free coaching to scheduled castes (SC) and Scheduled tribes (ST) category students. At present, it is providing free coaching even to BC’s, Brahmins, Kapus and also to EBC candidates.
Many students had utilized the benefits of this scheme. 3850 students were get benefited from this scheme in 2018.
NTR Vidyonnathi is renamed to YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
Now, this scheme has renamed to YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme after the formation of the YSRCP Government in the state.
The detailed notification and eligibility criteria of this scheme is explained in the below section.
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification-2019 (Eligibility Criteria, Notification & Apply Online)
- The candidate must have a degree from any of the recognized institutions/colleges of the state or central.
- The candidate’s family income should not exceed more than Rs.2.0 Lakh per annum.
- The candidate must belong to the Andhra Pradesh State.
The candidates must submit all the following documents
- The caste certificate of the candidate.
- Income certificate of the candidate’s parent.
- Date of Birth certificate or at least SSC certificate for the verification of DOB.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook in the name of the applicant (front page Xerox).
- Candidates bachelor’s degree Certificate.
- Passport size photo of the candidate for online upload (size 30kb).
- Scanned Signature of the candidate (For online upload).
- Disability certificate if required.
The candidate must not exceed the age of 37 years and the minimum age to apply is 21 years. Candidates must check the eligibility age before applying.
As per the updated information, the fresh Notification will be released soon. You can submit your application at below link.
Selection Procedure & Allotment of Institutes:
Three Guidance Program:
1. Integrated Guidance program
Under this program selected students will get Professional guidance for CSAT + Mains exam. The duration of the course is almost 9 months.
2. Mains Guidance Program
The students who got selected in the Preliminary exam will get the Mains exam guidance program for two months.
This course duration is 2 months. The Prelims selected student’s family income must not exceed Rs.2,00,000 Lakh per annum.
3. Personality Test (Interview) Guidance Program
The candidates who got selected in the Mains exam of the UPSC will get a four-month course on the interview level of UPSC. This is the final course provided to the student.
The selection of the Candidates for the scheme is done by the Social welfare department, Kapu welfare corporation, Brahmin corporation, Tribal welfare department, EBC corporation. They select the institutions based on their previous record in the UPSC exams.
Check Other Scholarships for Degree Students Here
Eligibility Criteria for the Institutions:
- The institutes must have 10 years of experience and should have a great track record in the UPSC exams.
- It should possess experienced faculty to the students.
- Must possess facilities like library, study material, etc.
- Commissioner of social welfare, tribal welfare, B.C welfare, EBC welfare, Kapu welfare, Brahmin corporation.
- Commissioner of collegiate education
- Commissioner of Technical Education
- And representative nominated by the finance department
Selection and allotment of a candidate
Initially, an advertisement is given in the newspaper and also updated in the Tribal Welfare, Social Welfare, BC welfare, EBC welfare department websites.
Below criteria will be applied to filter the applicants
- The candidate’s family income should not exceed Rs.2,00,000 per annum.
- And the candidates must have completed any degree from the recognized institutions.
- Candidates are selected from their performance in the entrance exam conducted under the scheme.
- 33% reservation for women in the scheme.
- And 3% is reserved for disabled candidates.
Allotment of candidates to the institutions
The candidates who are selected in the entrance Integrated exam will get a chance to free coaching. Those candidates can select any one of the listed institutions given by the selection committee. They can select based on their interests.
Fee Payment and attendance importance
The course fee will be paid by the government in two installments.
Installment 1: The first installment is paid after the reporting of the selected candidate at the allocated institution.
Installment 2: The second payment is done after the completion of the entire course.
This is done based on the candidate’s attendance and behavior. So, candidates should remember that attendance is very important to get the fee reimbursed. All the selected institutions will send the monthly attendance report of the candidates to the Director of the study circle of the state.
Attendance has a major impact on the fee payment. The second installment is completely based on the candidate’s attendance. The candidates must possess an average attendance of 90% to get the second installment of the fee provided by the government.
YSR Vidyonnathi for Kapu Candidates
The government extended the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme (Now YSR Vidyonnathi) to Kapu candidates in 2016. From 2016 the interested Kapu candidates have been utilizing the benefits of the scheme.
For BC Candidates
BC candidates are also getting free civil service coaching since 2015. Those who are aspiring to become an IAS from BC can apply to this Scheme.
For SC / ST Candidates
SC / ST candidates have been utilizing the free coaching facility under the Scheme since 2015. The government had extended the scheme to ST / SC candidates in 2015.
Salient Features of the Scheme
- Selected students for the scheme will get three guidance programs from reputed and selected institutions
- Institutions are selected by the Committee of senior officials.
- Fee payment by the government for the Students is subjected to their attendance to the institute.
- Reputed institutions are selected for providing Civil Services coaching to the selected students under this scheme.
NTR Vidyonnathi Plus Scheme Notification 2019-2020
The NTR Vidyonnathi Plus Scheme has been managed by Dr.Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, Hyderabad. This scheme provides free coaching for UPSC Civils aspirants. This is done under the roof of the Para Association for Rural Development (PARD). Every year around 300 candidates will get free coaching under this scheme.
The candidates who are applying to the NTR Vidyonnathi Plus Scheme must follow the below eligibility criteria.
- The Candidate who has benefited from the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme from 2015 to 2017.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate who belongs to the economically backward family and completed civils coaching from any private institutions.
- The candidate’s age must come under the age limit by UPSC.
- There will be a priority for the candidates who had selected for the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme during 2015 – 2016 or 2016 – 2017.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any of the institution/ University.
- The candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria and the candidate’s admission certificate doesn’t resemble the candidate selection to this scheme.
- The entire eligibility of the candidate is verified by the Organizers. The team of the Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS study circle checks whether the candidate is eligible or not for the scheme. Hence, candidates should be aware of these eligibility criteria before applying to the scheme.
Online Application Procedure
The eligible candidates should fill the online application form provided on the official website of Dr. Lakshmaiah’s IAS. The candidates can apply online. The application form needs to be filled completely before submitting it.
The candidates should write an entrance exam of the NTR Vidyonnathi Plus Scheme. It is of Objective mode.
- It consists of 150 questions.
- A maximum of 300 marks can be secured by a candidate.
- Negative marking exists in the exam.
- Each wrong answer deducts 0.66 marks of the total marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- General studies carry 100 marks.
- This entrance exam is free of cost.
- Any candidate can appear for the exam.
Below we have given last year’s NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification for a better understanding.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification-2018
The government of Andhra Pradesh has released the Notification of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018. This Scheme provides free Civils coaching for the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Brahmin, BC, EBC and Kapu castes. It is a very great opportunity for all the civils aspirants in the state belonging to the above-mentioned castes. They can utilize the benefits of this scheme by applying to this scheme and by coming under the eligibility criteria.
Available seats are allocated for different categories based on their population. The total number of seats available are 3850. The number of seats allocated for the SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin, EBC are given below.
|Category||No. Of Seats Allotted|
Procedure to apply for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Interested candidates should follow the given instructions and steps for applying for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018.
- Initially, the candidates willing to apply for this scheme should visit the website here.
- Candidates should make sure that all the required scanned documents are present with you.
- Click on the online application
- Then fill all the required details and upload all the required documents.
- After filling the details, re-check it once completely to avoid mistakes.
- After re-checking click on SUBMIT.
- Save the Acknowledgement and have a printout of it with you. It will be used in the future process.